skip to main | skip to sidebar
Chicken Maker
January 12, 2011

Cyborg Chicken W REMAKER!

Cyborg Chicken W is one of my favorites of the chickens I made in the past. I always tend to think of it as my first good job, but really it wasn't very good. I'd never have posted it if I made it now. So, I decided to make it again. This is more or less the same as the old chicken, but this one is better. I believe I have brought it up to the level of it's modern peers.

Please do tell me how you think I did?

Also I'm redoing my Best of Chicken Maker list on the sidebar, so if you have any favorites gimme a heads up.

14 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite chicken ever.

    Just saying. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, that is really cool. lol. :) He's like Cyclops the Chicken (X-Men, you know?) as a Cyborg. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Cyborg chicken is definitely an improvement...he's pretty bad-ass looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this is fantastic! you have a new follower lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but that is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "to the level of it's modern peers."

    its*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, you're awesome. More chicken please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic chicken!!! This should be on the intro for the tv show 'Robot Chicken'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so artistic! I think the creator of this has something more and excellent to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love him!! So cool. I think you did awesome on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geez. That is like the most amazing drawing I've seen anybody do. YOU ARE A CHICKEN DRAWING GOD.

    ReplyDelete