skip to main | skip to sidebar
Chicken Maker
November 29, 2010

Cyborg Zombie President

Here we have a totally radically awesome picture of the cyborg zombie (chicken) president of the USA, and an anti-zombie activist he bit making the whole thing rather awkward for the both of them. I actually really like how the president came out. He looks like a zombie, he looks like a cyborg. I wasn't quite sure how to capture president. I mean he feels a bit more like secret service, but I say he's the president so you know he is. As for the blood spatter. My MS Paint had some strange error causing it but it looked cool so I went with it. Though it did ruin the sign because I couldn't cover back over the "NO ZOM"

Yeah, I went for a two-fer on my challenges.(... complete!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you, i love how the cyborg zombie president came out. I think he even rivals cyborg chicken W, of whom I've been a huge fan for a while, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rather awkward indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that blood flying around? IDK, but it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you eat a Chicken a Chicken will die

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete