skip to main | skip to sidebar
Chicken Maker
September 07, 2010

Young Rocker

A young rocker, his heart still full of ideals, closes his eyes. He is confident, perhaps more than he should be, as he strums the first chord of the song. The music fills the air around him, spreading out to the audience and overwhelming what surrounds them. It's just the Young Rocker and his Music.

Honestly... Drawing a guitar is hard. I think it came out pretty good. I kinda have a good idea for a country music star one. Might need to make that too.

Also, this is the first time I'm gonna get to say it... CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

13 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love his head sweatband! It's so 80's chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for accepting my challenge!! :D it came out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All The Young Dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'his heart still full of ideals' haha perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's me, right there. Young, guitar, ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so connected to you Young Rocker. I'm so glad hyperboleandahalf.com brought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it ok to say that your guitar looks like a turd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guitar is not very good. No argument. Turds look way different though.

      Delete
  9. I would definitely go to all his concerts. Follow his tour. Wear his band t-shirts and paper my wall with his posters. He's dreamy. And if he can play the guitar as awesome as he looks? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete