skip to main | skip to sidebar
Chicken Maker
September 21, 2010

Baby Chick



Well, I was challenged to draw baby chicks while keeping in mind that they weren't all cute fluff balls. My original plan was to draw fluff balls while nodding and saying they didn't look like that but I can't draw fluff balls good, so you get what looks like an ugly chick, only cuter cause I don't like drawing things that look gross so a cute thing that's vaguely ugly works good. All his little patches of feathers. ^-^

I suppose this is technically one chick, but I don't think that was the point.

CHALLENGE Complete!

5 comments:

  1. lol, he's adorable!...in an ugly kind of way....you know, just like ugly dogs that are so ugly they're cute. Like the xoloitzcuintl....I think I spelled that right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least it's happy. Maybe that's because chickens have no sense of self-awareness.
    Or maybe it's just realised that real love comes from what's inside, not outside.
    Probably the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could learn from chickens. ugly, yet so happy with life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that one's ugly. (no offense)but grown chickens=hot. or handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and cute. Cute eyes. I'll stop commenting.

    ReplyDelete