skip to main | skip to sidebar
Chicken Maker
January 23, 2010

YGGTTOS: A Chicken Maker Game - Promo #2


Here we have my second Promo image for the game I'm making. As you get see I'm showing the title here, "You Gotta Get To The Other Side." The basic idea and driving force behind the game is that you're a chicken and you gotta get to the other side.

 It's of course based on the memorable and ancient childhood riddle. "Why did you Chicken cross the road?" Will this chicken have a reason? Probably. Will it be something clever or exciting? I don't know about clever but it will certainly be at least a bit exciting. It has some smooth stuff going for it so far.

Now, I'll be honest when I first considered it I said to myself, "Someone probably already made a game with that sort of thing." They had but the ones I found were awful. Mine, I said to myself, will be much better, and all the graphics MS Painted to compound the better-ness.

1 comment:

  1. If you make it successfully to the other side - do you get to find out why?

    ReplyDelete